OK, all my expert blogging friends. I really need help. What do I have to do to get my pictures to go where I want them and in the right direction? My mom is getting a cramp in her neck from always having to contort herself to see my sideways photos. And. Why in the world does it do it's own format thing??? Like leave all this blank space? H-E-L-P! Someone tutor me here before I embarrass myself further, lose my mind, or have to see my mother in a neck brace. Thanks a million:)
The Life Only Jesus Gives
1 day ago
3 comments:
Heather!! So glad that I get to keep up with you and your family through your blog! It's adorable. Meeting you and Cord was so great. Thanks for the encouraging words. Matt and I both appreciated them so much.
Ok, so to get your pictures where you want them...first when you download them you have to go into your picture program and switch each picture to right side up, then save. Then you can upload them onto your blog. Each time you blog and upload a picture you can copy, cut, then paste them back to where you want them. It's slightly frustrating that each time we upload a picture it uploads at the top of the post instead of right where we want them:) Can't wait to see y'all again. Have a wonderful day!
Hey Heather, one other thing that might help... after you upload your pics to your blog, you can choose the size and the format. I always choose large and center, and just keep it checked so it does it naturally.
oops, I am signed in as my Father in Law (walter), really this is Tyne
Post a Comment