Ok. I have to issue all of you sweet girls a HUGE apology. My sweet, chivalrous, protective husband doesn't want weirdos reading my blog...sooooo, last week he shut me down temporarily. To top it off, he went out of town with the only working family computer, so I couldn't even warn you.! I am so very sorry if any of you thought I was dis-satisfied with you or was somehow offended, etc.!!! That is the farthest from the truth. The reality is, I was so humbled and flattered that each one of you took precious time out of your day to bore yourself with my ramblings and interesting-only-to-the-grandparents kind of material. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for glancing at this and if you want to continue to keep up with the nutty Sachs family, shoot me and email or leave me a comment and I will issue you some sort of invitation kind of thing. According to my husband, a.k.a the "blogstopper", I can only let normal nice people who aren't stalkers hear all the intimate details of my children. AgHhmmm. (sigh). Now that we got that little matter taken care of, lets get to the fun stuff. OHHHH my. How fun our week has been.Loads let me tell ya!
The Life Only Jesus Gives
1 day ago
8 comments:
Heather, I can understand that (not wanting the stalkers)...you must do the safe thing! My email is aoturnbull at gmail dot com. Would love to be on your invite list!
So excited I can read again...love you!
Hey Heather! I would LOVE to check your blog and I totally understand wanting to keep it private....
my email is callen@mcgapp.com
thanks and can't wait to see updates of you, cord and the kiddos!
hey heather! I am loving your blog, it cracks me up. i can just hear those sweet little voices when you quote them. anyway would love to be a part of your fan club ;).
tmccafferty3@gmail.com
Hey Heather! So good to see you finally blogging! Please extend an invitation to your stalker from Indiana! (ha!)
Hi Heather...I am afraid I may qualify as a stalker as I found out about your page from Lindsey "Cunningham" Williamson. I haven't seen you and Cord since my days at Samford and SBP. I believe you were actually pregnant with Jeremiah at that time...8) I would love an invite to your blog. I just became a mom on August 1st and would love to absorb your "mommy musings." My email is jesspenn434@aol.com.
I also have a blog-- web.me.com/jessicadye
Jessica "Pennington" Dye
heather, i linked through from tegan's blog and have enjoyed reading about your family's life! i have really enjoyed the community of blog moms during this season of motherhood! i am trying to decide about making ours private...it seems to make sense. anyway, i would love to continue reading...melissaplatt1 at gmail dot com
thanks!
melissa (rosenbaum) platt
I'd love to still keep up with ya'll!
please add me
MaryMarthaWalker at gmail dot com
Post a Comment