Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trial Run....


Thanks to my super smart and savvy sister-in-law, I'm now a blogger!!! Enjoy this post as it may be the first and last one I ever do...this one will be successful only because she is sitting beside me and coaching me through it. I was gonna name my blog "It's Nuts at the Sachs!" But since it's late and I'm deliriously tired, I'll sleep on it. Might not be as funny in the a.m. Thanks reading! Tegan-i dedicate this first one to you! Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night night all! I'll try to figure this out and make it cuter tomorrow.

This picture is from Easter....I'm on my mother-in-laws computer...recent pictures to come!!























1 comments:

Milla said...

Heather,
This is beautiful! I am so glad you are doing this blog. Your thoughts just pour out into the most beautiful words! I love you sweet daughter! Your Milma